FSU students have access to all resources supported through student tuition and fees, such as University Health Services, Counseling & Psychological Services at FSU, Campus Recreation, academic support services, parking, etc.
For more information, visit our Student Resources page.
Visiting scholars, faculty, and staff do not pre-pay for university services as students do. Services such as parking, fitness facility membership, university movies, university concerts, and university sporting events are paid by scholars, faculty, and staff only as those services are utilized. Some examples of these optional fees are:
- Parking: $250 per year (transportation.fsu.edu)
- Fitness Facility membership: $29 per month (campusrec.fsu.edu/memberships)
- Movies: $3 per movie per person with FSU ID, and $6 for members of the general public (movies.fsu.edu)
- University sporting events: Ticket prices vary by sport and location of the seat (seminoles.com)
- Golf game: approx. $150 per day (seminolegolfcourse.com)
- Outdoor Pursuits adventure trips: $15 to $300, depending upon the trip (campusrec.fsu.edu/outdoors/op)
Faculty and staff paid by FSU can ride all city buses for free after their payroll appointment is finalized. Everyone can ride the FSU campus buses for free and without presenting university identification.
The FSUCard is required for entry to the libraries and borrowing materials. Because it takes three to four weeks for you to obtain an FSUCard, the libraries will allow you entry with a one-time use card obtained at the information desk. Be sure you have your invitation or offer letter with you to obtain the temporary card. You will not be able to borrow materials with the temporary card.
Online journals and services to which FSU subscribes are available online through secure apps at my.fsu.edu Scholars must activate their my.fsu.edu account after completion of their appointment in order to gain access to online services and wireless internet service on campus.