Utilities, TV & Internet


If your apartment rent does not include utilities, be sure to connect your utilities prior to your arrival by following this procedure:

  1. Complete and fax or email the Utility Services Turn-On Residential Service form.
    • In the Driver's License Number box write "See Visa/Passport"
    • In the Social Security Number line write "See Visa/Passport." You do not need to submit a Social Security number.
  2. Make a good, VERY CLEAR copy of your Visa/Passport with the picture. This will take the place of your Driver's license.
  3. Deposits – You do not need to pay deposits before service is started. Deposits will be added to your utility bill and broken down over a three-month period.
  4. Send the following to Utility Costumer Service either by fax +850-891-091 or scan and email to  YourOwnUtilities@talgov.com:
    • The Utility Services Turn-On Residential Service from
    • Copy of your Visa/Passport with your picture

General information regarding utilities is at talgov.com/you.


TV & Internet

If cable TV, phone, and Internet are not included in your monthly rent, they are provided by private companies and must be contracted separately. The companies are Century LinkDirectTVXfinity by Comcast, Dish.com, Verizon.com, or AT&T. If you choose satellite service, check with your apartment complex in advance regarding whether or not they allow satellite dishes.