The Center for Global Engagement’s advising staff assists departments with information and support related to the following:
- Prospective and current international students
- Prospective and current non-paid visiting scholars
- Prospective and current J-1 exchange visitor scholars
Leslie Crosdale, Associate General Counsel in the Office of the General Counsel, assists departments and international employees with employment-based immigration petitions. Contact Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The links to the left lead to information that can help departments with questions about international student rules and regulations, visa options, the paperwork needed for J-1 scholars and H-1B employees, paying foreign nationals, etc.
The Professional Development link leads to information about the opportunity for department staff to obtain professional development through the Global Partner Certificate program. When offered, the link will also lead to workshops for department staff.
The CGE International Student & Scholar Services staff who can assist you are:
CGE International Student and Scholar Services
Front Desk: 850-644-1702
International Student Advisors
J-1 Program Manager
- Continuing F-1 Students with Family Names A–H
- J-1 Non-degree Seeking Exchange Students
- Continuing F-1 Students with Family Names I–O
- Continuing F-1 Students with Family Names P–Z
- J-1 Degree-Seeking Students
- All New/Incoming F-1 Students
Contact for Departments with International Employees
Leslie Crosdale, Associate General Counsel