Steps to Enroll & Complete the Certificate
- Meet with the Global Citizenship Certificate advisor to determine your study plan.
- Enroll in the Global Citizenship Certificate Blackboard site.
- Take the Intercultural Effectiveness Scale test.
- Enroll in the Global Perspectives (IDS 2431 Sections 1, 2, 3, 21 & 22) course if you haven’t already.
- Complete the required components of the Certificate and monitor your progress on Blackboard.
- Once you complete the required components and pass the Developing Global Citizens (INS 2912) capstone class, you will be awarded the Certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot retroactively add classes, experiences, or events to fulfill the requirements of the certificate.
Spring 2019 INFO SESSIONS
January 8 – May 3, 2019
- TUESDAYS | 11 AM | The Globe Room 2300
- FRIDAYS | 1 PM | The Globe Room 2300