Steps to Enroll & Complete the Certificate
- Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with a Global Citizenship Certificate advisor to determine your study plan.
- Enroll in the Global Citizenship Certificate and gain access to the Canvas site.
- Enroll in the Global Perspectives (IDS 2431 Sections or IDS 2460) course if you haven’t already. Check with an advisor to see which sections of the IDS 2431 might be reserved for GCC students.
- Complete the required components of the certificate and monitor your progress on Canvas or the requirements checklist sheet.
- Apply for graduation!
- Once you complete all requirements and apply for graduation, you will participate in the GCC Graduation Ceremony where you will be awarded the certificate/
PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot retroactively add classes, experiences, or events to fulfill the requirements of the certificate.
Attend an info session in Globe Room 2600 on Tuesdays at 3 p.m. and Thursdays 4 p.m.! Info sessions for fall will run from August 23, 2021, to December 02, 2021.
If you would like to request a virtual advising session or are interested in scheduling a virtual advising session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.