Global Citizenship Certificate Students: Apply for a Scholarship, Go on a Global Exchange
Up to seven scholarships are available to students who are enrolled in both the Garnet and Gold Scholar Society and the Global Citizenship Certificate. The following award amounts are offered.
- $1,000 – Global Exchange (Spring 2019)
- $500 – Global Exchange (Summer 2019)
Before applying students must meet the following criteria.
- Be enrolled in the Global Citizenship Certificate and the Garnet & Gold Scholar Society.
- Must be accepted into a university-approved exchange program through FSU’s Global Exchanges. Visit global.fsu.edu/exchanges for a list of available programs. (Apply by Oct. 1*)
*Some exchanges have earlier deadlines.
- Students who have applied in the past are eligible to reapply.
FSU’s Global Exchanges provide students with a unique and affordable opportunity to study at one of 40+ international partner universities in 20 countries all while paying FSU tuition, earning FSU credits, and using financial aid. A Global Exchange also fulfills the sustained experience requirement for the Global Citizenship Certificate and the international engagement area requirement of the Garnet and Gold Scholar Society.
Interested students should visit cge.fsu.edu/globalcitizen for more information and application details.