Steps to Enroll & Complete the Certificate
- Meet with the Global Citizenship Certificate advisor to determine your study plan.
- Enroll in the Global Citizenship Certificate Blackboard site.
- Take the Intercultural Effectiveness Scale test.
- Enroll in the Global Perspectives (IFS2070/2052) course if you haven’t already.
- Complete the required components of the Certificate and monitor your progress on Blackboard.
- Once you complete the required components and pass the Global Citizenship (IFS3125) capstone class, you will be awarded the Certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: Students cannot retroactively add classes, experiences, or events to fulfill the requirements of the certificate.
FALL 2017 INFO SESSIONS
- TUESDAYS | 3 PM | The Globe Room 2600
- FRIDAYS | 3:30 PM | The Globe Room 2300