FSU Global Exchanges Photo Contest
Submission deadline: Sunday, April 23 at 11:59PM
Any current Florida State University student who is participating or has participated in FSU’s Global Exchanges Program is eligible to participate.
Submitted photos will be posted in a photo album on the FSU Global Exchanges Facebook titled “FSU Global Exchanges Photo Contest Spring 2017” at 12:00PM EST on Monday, April 24. Once all photos become public in the album, participants are encouraged to share the post with family and friends on their own Facebook pages. The photo with the most Facebook likes by 9AM EST on May 1 will be selected as the winner. The only Facebook likes that will be counted are the likes on the photo posted by FSU Global Exchanges in the photo contest album, not a photo posted by the participant. Please be sure to ask friends and family to click on the photo you share and like it on FSU Global Exchanges’ Facebook page, and not on your shared post. Only likes on the photo in our photo album will be counted. All photos liked after 9AM on May 1 will not be counted.
- Entries will be accepted through Sunday, April 23 at 11:59PM EST.
- For an entry to be considered complete, it must include your full name, email address, social media handle (if applicable), program location, a high-resolution photo of you or other students, and a written reflection of no more than 250 words.
- Each student may submit up to (3) entries and all photos must have been taken during a program arranged through FSU Global Exchanges. If we deem a submission inappropriate, you will be updated via email and the photo will not be uploaded to the Facebook album.
- All photos and writing must be your own work. If you appear in the photo but you did not take the photo yourself, you are responsible for obtaining the photographer’s permission.
- Photos should be high-resolution originals. Accepted file formats include JPG and PNG, and GIF.
The winner of the contest will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card and will be notified via email on May 1 and then publically announced on social media.
All submissions will become property of Florida State University and the Center for Global Engagement. Thus, photographs and written pieces are subject to any circulation and display, with full recognition, associated therein. If you enter the contest, you have granted this right.
Please contact Rebecca Mahony at email@example.com.