- On-Campus Housing for Admitted Students: NOTE: On-Campus housing for Fall 2016 is no longer available.
- Students should apply to on-campus housing immediately after university admission at housing.fsu.edu.
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable deposit to apply for on-campus housing.
- Off-Campus Housing Options:
Please note that FSU does not endorse or recommend any off-campus housing options. Carefully consider and research all options before making the housing decision that best fits your individual needs. The CGE provides this material for informational purposes only and it may not represent the full range of options that are available to you.
FSU Off Campus Living Guide Apartments Recommended by International Students:
Below is an area map of Tallahassee and a few suggested apartment complexes that our previous or current international students have lived at. Websites, telephone numbers and other information are provided for your convenience only and are not an endorsement from the CGE.
You can also download a chart comparing the features of the recommended apartments. For the most up to date information, be sure to check with the apartment management.
Download Apartment Comparison Chart- Fall 2016 INFORMATION
View Housing Options in a larger map
- Private Residence Halls-Southgate (http://m.southgateattallahassee.com/)
- Scholarship Housing:
- The Southern Scholarship Foundation has several locations close to campus. SSF provides rent-free, cooperative living houses for a limited number of students with excellent academic records and high financial need. Students share all household duties and expenses for food and utilities. Click on the link above for the full eligibility requirements and application.
Short-term Housing Options
Not all apartment complexes offer short-term lease. For students and scholars who are going to be here for a short-term, the following are links to apartment complexes that have previously offered short-term leases, as well as extended stay hotels and condominiums. Leasing policies change frequently, so check with each apartment complex regarding the minimum leasing period before completing any lease agreement. Availability is not guaranteed. Please note that FSU does not endorse or recommend any of the following housing options.
- 1303 Ocala
- Aqua Club
- Blairstone at Governors Square
- Capital Walk
- College Plaza
- Colony Club Village
- Georgetown Apartments
- Jefferson Arms
- Legacy Suites Apartments
- London Town Apartments
- Polo Club
- Polos on Park
- South Gate Campus Center
- The Commons Student Apartments
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
- The Tallahassee Center
- Value Place (Extended Stay)
Extended stay hotels