- On-Campus Housing for Admitted Students:
- Students should apply to on-campus housing immediately after university admission at housing.fsu.edu.
- You will have to pay a non-refundable deposit to apply for on-campus housing.
- FSU housing flyer on graduate student on-campus housing options. Please contact the housing office for more information.
Please note: FSU's Graduate Housing facility, Alumni Village will be closing effective August 22, 2014. No new leases will be permitted after May 12, 2014.If you have any questions related to Alumni Village, Please click here for additional information.
- Off-Campus Housing Options:
Please note that FSU does not endorse or recommend any off-campus housing options. You should carefully consider and research all options before making the housing decisions that best fits your individual needs. This material is being provided to you for informational purposes only and may not represent the full range of options that are available to you.
A guide to successful off-campus living in Tallahassee Apartments Recommended by International Students:
Below is an area map of Tallahassee and a few suggested apartment complexes that our previous or current international students have lived at. Websites, telephone numbers and other information are provided for your convenience only and are not an endorsement from FSU-CGE. You can also download the list of provided apartments for comparison. Please click on each map pin for more details.
Download Apartment Comparision Chart- Fall 2014 RATES & INFORMATION
View Housing Options in a larger map
- Private Residence Halls-Southgate (http://m.southgateattallahassee.com/)
- Scholarship Housing:
- The Southern Scholarship Foundation has several locations close to campus. SSF provides rent-free, cooperative living houses for a limited number of students with excellent academic records and high financial need. Students share all household duties and expenses for food and utilities. Click on the link above for the full eligibility requirements and application.
Short-term Housing Options
Not all apartment complexes offer short-term lease. For students and scholars who are going to be here for a short-term, the following are links to apartment complexes that have previously offered short-term leases, as well as extended stay hotels and condominiums. Leasing policies change frequently, so check with each apartment complex regarding the minimum leasing period before completing any lease agreement. Availability is not guaranteed. Please note that FSU does not endorse or recommend any of the following housing options.
Extended stay hotels