Funding & Tax Information
Financing Your Education
Graduate Funding OpportunitiesThe majority of graduate students receive financial assistance from the university in the form of departmental teaching and research assistantships. To find out how to apply for an assistantship, contact the graduate academic department to which you are applying. For information about university fellowships and other opportunities, please refer to the Office of Graduate Studies web page at: www.gradschool.fsu.edu/Funding-Awards.
NOTE: The Center for Global Engagement does not make funding decisions.
Fellowships, Grants and AwardsThe listing of these resources is for informational purposes and does not indicate an endorsement from the FSU Center for Global Engagement. Students should carefully research any loan company or financial aid organization before accepting funds.
Financial Aid Search Engines and Guides
- Funding for U.S. Study
- Edu Pass: Financial aid for international students
- IEFA.org: International Education Financial Aid
- International Student Exchange and Study Abroad Resource Center
- NAFSA: Financial Aid for Foreign Nationals Studying in the United States
- Institute of International Education
- International Monetary Fund Institute (Japanese students in Economics)
- Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund (for women)
- McArthur Foundation
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship for Women
- University Language Services Photo Contest $500 Scholarship
- LASPAU – Academic & Professional Programs for the Americas
- IREX International Research & Exchanges Board
- Organization of American States (OAS) Fellowships
- Amideast – America-Middle East Educational and Training Services
- American Councils (ACTR)
« Back to Top